Bank of Webster, N.A. Offers banking services to Connecticut communities, corporations, and individuals. As a division of Webster Financial Corp., the company operates. Out of the many services offered, we are here to discuss the Webstar Bank Online Banking service in today’s article. Here you can learn in detail about the login process and the new user enrollment process. Hence, continue reading to learn more about this online banking portal.
Today we are heading towards a digital world where everything is available over the internet. In the same way, you can also find out the nearest branch locations by using the Webstar Bank Online Banking website.
- Branch Name: Webster Bank
- Branch Address: 5 Wigwam Ave, Waterbury, CT 06704
- Contact Number: 203-573-7914
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Webster Bank Online Banking
Without actually going to the bank, Webster Bank has made it even clearer for clients to get access to their bank accounts. It is easy for a customer to make payments, pass money to a second account or even validate their bank statement with the internet banking services provided by the bank. Thus, to login to your Webstar Bank Online Banking account follow these steps:
1. Visit the Webstar Bank Online Banking website.
2. On visiting the website, you can find the login box on your screen as shown in the image.
3. Now enter your username and click on Go.
4. On the next page enter your Password and click Continue.
Reset Your Password
Customers may need to change their Webstar Bank Online Banking password due to security reasons or maybe because they cannot remember it. Therefore, whatever the case is, you can follow these steps if you want to reset your Webstar Bank Online Banking password.
1. Once again go to the homepage of the Webstar Bank Online Banking page.
2. Now you will have to click on the Forgot Password option.
3. A new page will be loaded.
4. Here you will have to enter your username and then click on continue.
5. Then you will have to answer your challenge question. This is done to verify your identity.
6. Once you answer these questions, you will receive a temporary password from the bank.
How To Enroll
The process of creating a Webstar Bank Online Banking account is fairly easy. You’ll be asked to provide your bank account with that information. You would also need to include some bank account information, including the SSN bank account number, etc. Hence, to enroll, follow these steps:
1. To enroll for Webstar Bank Online Banking, go to the homepage and click on the Enroll option.
2. On the next page, you will have to select which banking service you want. We have included personal banking services in this article.
3. Now the bank will ask you for your personal details and your Webster Bank account details.
4. You will have to follow few more steps to verify your identity and agree to the terms and conditions of the Webstar Bank Online Banking portal.
5. Once you do this, you will be successfully enrolled in online banking.
Features Of Online Banking
For even more than 75 years, Webster Bank has been delivering banking services and representing customers and enterprises. The bank ranks No. 35 in the United States with more than 3,000 workers who are committed to helping their valued clients achieve their financial targets. Thus, some of the features of the Webstar Bank Online Banking portal are:
- Full-time access to your bank account
- You can easily locate an ATM or branch
- You can see your account balance
- Security Alerts
With this, our article about Webstar Bank Online Banking comes to an end. We tried to explain all the important details of this portal and hope you find it helpful.