Well, today we are here with the Southern Bank Online Banking guide. With its reserves worth more than $2 billion, Southern Bank is a trusted entity. This financial institution, located in Mount Olive, has come forward to make banking simpler. A safe forum for consumers to apply for loans and review their account balances is provided through smartphone and online banking options. Southern Bank is a Southern BancShares Inc. affiliate. You can read this complete guide and learn how to log in as well as enroll in online banking.
With the help of the Southern Bank Online Banking website, you can find out the nearest branch around you. We have given details about one of its branches below, whereas you can find out the nearest branch to you by entering your location.
- Branch Name: Southern Bank
- Branch Address: 3201 Glenwood Ave, Suite 101Raleigh NC 27612
- Contact Number: 919.788.1596
- Working Days: Monday-Friday
Southern Bank Online Banking
The Southern Bank, founded in 1901, is a credible financial institution offering its clients a wide variety of services. With even more than 60 branches throughout Virginia and North Carolina, it has total assets of $ 2 billion. Well, to login into the Southern Bank Online Banking portal, follow these steps;
1. Go to the Southern Bank Online Banking website.
2. On the homepage, you will find the Login option.
3. Click on it and the login portal will pop-up on your screen.
4. Select Personal from the drop-down list and enter your Customer ID.
5. After this click on login.
6. Then the bank will send you a security code, as an extra layer of security.
7. Provide the code and then enter your password.
Forgot Your Password
If you cannot log in to your account then this is because you are entering the wrong password. Therefore, you will have to reset your Southern Bank Online Banking password. To do this, when you receive your security code and enter it, on the password input page, you will have to select the forgot password option and follow the steps as directed by the bank.
If the authentication attempt fails, you do not have to keep trying. You will continue to reset it after you try it twice and still get the same message that the password is wrong. When this occurs, it can be annoying, but resetting it is simple and quick. To change your password, contact the customer service team at 1-855-275-7226.
New User Enrollment
All the existing bank account holders can enroll for the Souther Bank Online Banking service. This service is only available to those who have an account with the bank. In order to enjoy the benefits of this service, you will have to follow these steps to enroll in online banking.
1. When you are on the homepage and click on login, you can see the login portal on your screen.
2. Here you will have to click on Enroll here option in order to enroll for Southern Bank Online Banking.
3. Now you will have to confirm your identity by providing all the information asked by the bank.
4. Once you enter all the requested details, click on continue enrollment.
5. Then you will set your username and password.
6. Lastly, review your information and you will be successfully enrolled for Souther Bank Online Banking.
Features Of Online Banking
You will also see what it has to deliver by being a new customer and having registered with an online banking service. In order to help you find anything you want in your account, the software is simple. Here are some of the features of the Southern Bank Online Banking service:
- Account Management
- Transferring Funds
- Speedy transactions
Hence, this is all you need to know about the Southern Bank Online Banking service. We have mentioned all the necessary details in this article and hope that these are helpful to you. If these solutions do not work for you due to some reasons then you can contact your branch manager for further assistance.