Corporate and personal banking products and services are provided by Santander Bank. The bank was founded in 1857 and functions as a subsidiary of Santander Holdings USA, Inc. This article is about the Santander Bank Online Banking service, where you can read about how to log in as well as how to register/enroll for online banking. You can also read about other important details of this portal mentioned in this article.
In the United States, Santander Bank is one of the successful banks. The bank agrees that customer relationships are very valuable and they do whatever they can to ensure that consumers are satisfied. Thus, through the Santander Bank Online Banking website, the bak allows clients to locate the nearest branch or ATM.
- Branch Name: Santander Bank | Select® Services Branch
- Branch Address: 2191 West Union BoulevardBethlehem, PA 18018
- Contact Number: +16108652793
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Santander Bank Online Banking
Santander Bank’s online banking offer consumers access to their bank accounts 24/7. Customers can make deposits, switch between accounts and check their bank statements from anywhere across the globe via their Santander Bank Online Banking account. Hence, to log in to your account, go through these steps:
1. On your smart device, go to the Santander Bank Online Banking website.
2. Now, on the right side of your screen, you can find the login button, click on it.
3. A drop-down box will open. Here you will have to enter your User ID and Password.
4. Then click on login.
Forgot Your Password
While trying to log into your Santander Bank Online Banking account, if you do not remember your account password, then you can reset it anytime. Thus, to change your account password, you will have to follow these steps:
1. When you click on the login button, you can find the Forgot Password? option.
2. When you click there, you will have to identify yourself by providing your User ID and the Last four digit of the SSN number.
3. After this, the bank will ask you for a few more details related to the Santander Bank Online Banking account, and then you will be able to reset your password.
How To Enroll
It is free to register for the internet banking services provided by a bank. This service is, however, only open to clients who have an account with the bank. Thus, to enroll for the Santander Bank Online Banking, follow these steps:
1. You will have to click on the First time user? on the official webpage Enroll now! option.
2. Now on the next page, you will have to identify yourself as a customer of the bank by providing account details.
3. Once you identify yourself, you will have to go through the verification process and create your user Id and password.
4. Thus, once you follow these steps, you can successfully create the Santander Bank Online Banking account.
Features Of Online Banking
Technology has changed so much around us over the past few decades, including finance. It has made Internet banking feasible. Here, without going directly to a bank or other social contact, the client will do all his banking tasks on the internet. Therefore, here are some of the features of the Santander Bank Online Banking portal;
- 24×7 banking is possible.
- Provides competitive advantage to the banks
- The convenience of the customers
- Pay your bills anywhere anytime
- Check your transaction history and account balance
- Transfer money to another bank account
- Apply for loans and credit cards
Thus, we end our article about Santander Bank Online Banking here. You can follow all the steps explained above and then you will be to login into your account as well as create a new one.