In the United Kingdom, Metro Bank PLC offers financial products and services. Private banking products and services are provided by the company. Established in 2010, the company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. This article is about Metro Bank Online Banking services. Here you can find all the details related to log in to your online account, change your password, and register for online banking. Hence follow this step-by-step guide to login into your account.
Metro Bank has many branches across the country. Although you can locate the nearest branch by using the Metro Bank Online Banking website, here we have shared the details regarding one of its branches.
- Branch Name: Metro Bank
- Branch Address: Unit 1, Christ’s Lane Cambridge Cambridgeshire CB2 3BZ
- Contact Number: 0345 08 08 500
- Working Days: Monday-Friday
Metro Bank Online Banking Login Guide
With emerging technology developing to protect users, the internet has become secure. As it now offers safe and secure internet banking services, Metro Bank has implemented technology. Metro Bank Online banking services allow clients from almost anywhere in the world to access their bank accounts. To login to your account, here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Visit the Metro Bank website.
2. The Metro Bank home page will appear on your screen. On the right corner of your screen, you can find the Login drop-down menu. Click on it and select Personal Banking.
3. You will be directed to a new page. Here you will have to enter your 12 digit customer number or username and click on continue.
4. After you enter your details, you will have to provide your password.
Resetting your password to the Metro Bank Online Banking account password is pretty easy. Having a new password for your online account would only take you a few minutes. Thus, here is what you need to do:
1. On the password page, you can find the Forgotten Your Password? option. Click on it.
2. Now enter your customer number and security number.
3. After this, you will have to complete two more steps: change your security number and change your security questions.
New User Enrollment for Metro Bank Online Banking
You can establish a Metro Bank Online Banking account at any time if you are a valid holder of a bank account. Clients with a Metro Bank online account have access to many services, some of those are listed in the next section. Please follow the given steps to enroll in online banking.
1. On the Login drop-down menu select Register for online banking.
2. On the second and third pages, again click on register for online banking.
3. Now please enter your details. Here you will have to provide your 12 digit customer number, the last four digits of your mobile number, and your magic word/code.
4. In the end, click on continue.
Features Of Metro Bank Online Banking
Online Banking allows you easy online access to information about your account. You can safely access your account details instantly and conveniently with online banking-24×7. Here are some of the features of the Metro Bank Online Banking:
- Use Transfer from bank to bank
- See the transactions in your account and history
- Pay bills without checking by writing
- Between your accounts, pass money
- Paperless statements
- Set up alerts and reminders for accounts
- Display photos of checks being processed
- View Reports
Well, this was the complete article regarding Metro Bank Online Banking service. We hope you are able to log in to your account as well as register for online banking. If there are still any doubts regarding the Metro Bank Online portal, then you can visit the nearest branch and contact the branch manager or you can call the bank at 0345 08 08 500.