With over a century of doing business, Lake City Bank is a stable and trusted bank. Over the years, it has grown to become one of the oldest continuous institutions offering its loyal clients banking services. Because of the many years of operation, the provision of internet banking platforms for secure financing and payment services has changed with technology. Today we are going to explain to you how to use the Lake City Bank Online Banking service. You can also learn how to enroll for online banking if you are an existing account holder of Lake City Bank. Therefore, continue reading to learn more.
Being one of the oldest and largest financial institutions, Lake City Bank has several branches. With about 46 branches spread across Indiana, it has managed to reach most of its customers in the region. You can find the nearest branch through the website of the bank. Here we shared the information about one of its branches.
- Branch Name: Lake City Bank
- Branch Address: 101 W Ohio St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Phone Number: (317) 632-7568
- Working Days: Monday-Thursday
Lake City Bank Online Banking Service
Lake City Bank has evolved since 1872, as a chartered banking firm, to become a creative and committed bank. It has managed to maintain its original identity and give its clients the highest financial services. Amongst many of its services, we have explained below how to use the Lake City Bank Online Banking service.
- Go to the Lake City Bank Online Banking website.
- On the right-hand side of your screen, you can find the Access Account drop-down menu. Click on it and select Online Banking.
- Now on the new page, please enter your User ID and press continue.
- On the next page, click on Continue with security code. By doing this, a one-time security code will be sent to your registered mobile number. This ensures the safety of your account.
- After this, a phone number question will prompt on your screen. Select the correct option and click continue.
- Once you receive your one-time security code, you can complete your login process and continue with your online banking.
How To Enroll
Existing bank account holders who haven’t enrolled yet for the Lake City Bank Online Banking service can read the procedure below and get themselves enrolled.
- On the sign-in page, you can find the Sign-Up option. Click on it.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Here you will have to select your account type and agree to the terms and conditions then press continue. Please make sure you go through the terms and conditions thoroughly.
- After you do as instructed above, you will have to fill up the Online Banking Enrollment Form.
- Fill up the form with correct details and then click on continue.
- Follow the rest of the instructions shown on the page to complete your registration.
Features Of Online Banking
A quick and easy way to handle your money is online banking. You will be able to save time by handling your day-to-day banking activities from any personal device with Internet access when you participate in Online Banking – while still maintaining full control of your funds. Here are some of the features of the Lake City Bank Online Banking Portal:
- View account balances and statistics for current statements
- Make payments for the Credit Card.
- Activate/disable text notifications for email and/or SMS, change warning triggers, and modify notification methods.
- Password Update or Reset.
This is where our Lake City Bank Online Banking article comes to an end. We hope you are able to log in to your account and create a new one if you didn’t have one. If you are still having any doubts then you can contact the nearest Lake city bank branch and find solutions to your problems.