Intrust Bank offers a variety of banking services to its customers. The bank was incorporated in 1876 and has its head office in Wichita, Kansas. The bank runs an Intrust Finance Corporation affiliate. Well, in this article we are about to explain to you the Intrust Bank Online Banking service, in detail. You can read about the login procedure and the enrollment process for new users. Thus, let’s begin right away.
Customers often go for a bank that has a large number of branches that are easy to locate. Hence, with the help of the Intrust Bank Online Banking website, customers can easily find out the nearest branches.
- Branch Name: 21st & Amidon Traditional Banking Center
- Branch Address:2005 W 21st, Wichita, KS 67203
- Contact Number: 800-895-2265
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 6 PM
Intrust Bank Online Banking
Online banking is very common as well as useful nowadays. Customers are always on a busy schedule and therefore cannot always run to their banks for banking purposes. Thus, the online banking service is of great help to the customers. Therefore, to login to your Intrust Bank Online Banking account, follow the steps explained below:
1. Visit the Intrust Bank Online Banking website.
2. On the homepage, you can find the login option.
3. When you click on it, a drop-down box will be opened.
4. Now, select your login type.
5. Enter your User ID.
6. Click on login.
7. Then on the next page, the bank will send you a One-time security code on your registered mobile number.
8. Enter the code and then enter your password
New User Enrollment
Through signing up for the Online banking services provided by the bank, Intrust Bank customers can access their bank accounts through the internet. These online facilities are free of charge and open only to users who have a bank account. Account-holders can sign up at any time they want. Thus, to enroll in the Intrust Bank Online Banking portal, go through the below-given steps:
1. On the Intrust Bank Online Banking website, click on the login button.
2. Now, you will have to click on the enroll option.
3. Click on it and on the next page you will have to select your account type and agree to the terms and conditions of Intrust Bank Online Banking.
4. Then click on continue.
5. Now, the online banking enrollment form is the next step.
6. Please fill up all the requested details correctly and submit the form.
7. After this follow a few more steps and you shall be able to successfully enrolled.
Features of Intrust Bank Online Banking
Online banking, also known as net banking or internet banking, is an electronic payment mechanism that allows digital banking or non-financial transactions to be carried out by a client of a bank or financial institution. This software offers online access to almost any banking service that is usually accessible via a local branch. Here are some of the features of the Intrust Bank Online Banking portal:
- Full-time access to your bank account
- Easy to check your balances
- Access your eStatements
- Make payments anytime
- Easy to track your account transaction history
- Set-up or cancel automatic recurring payments and standing orders
- Protected with unique ID and password
- Keep a check on mortgages, loans, savings a/c linked to the bank account
With this, our article about Intrust Bank Online Banking comes to an end. We have included all the important sections in this article. With the help of this article, you shall be able to login into your account as well as sign up for online banking. If you cannot remember your account password, then you can call customer care at 800-999-4048 or contact your respective branch manager.