Internet Banking is a convenient way of banking from the comfort of your home or office. Avoid the queue or delays and try the simple and secure Internet Banking facility for an unmatched online banking experience. Apart from these, there are many different facilities and advantages of Online Banking. In today’s article, we have described the complete procedure for ICICI Bank Online Banking. Thus, continue reading to find out more.
ICICI Bank Branch Information
- Branch Name: ICICI Bank Limited, NEW YORK BRANCH
- Phone Number: 1-646-827-8450
- Branch Address: 575 FIFTH AVE 26TH FLOOR NEW YORK, NY 10017 USA
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 7 Am- 7 PM
ICICI Bank Online Banking Login
In order to avail the benefits of ICICI Bank Online Banking, firstly you will have to log in to this portal. This portal helps you save time as well as makes banking very much easier for you. Now let’s get started with the login procedure. Therefore, follow the given below steps:
- Visit the net banking website of ICICI Bank Online Banking.
- Once you visit the website, you can find the Login Now button. Click on it and you will be redirected to the login portal. You can also find a Login option on the top right corner of the ICICI Bank Online Banking Page.
- After you click on any of the two login options, you will be redirected to the ICICI Bank Online Banking user login portal.
- Now, here you need to provide your User ID.
- In the end, provide your password and press login.
- You are successfully logged in to your account.
Forgot User ID/Password?
You may be unable to remember your User ID or password when trying to access the ICICI Bank Online Banking Portal. Therefore if that is the case then what you have to do is tap the login tab, and under Forget Password, pick your account type. Two options will be given to you: I want my user ID and I want my password. If you select I want my User ID, you will be taken to a page that provides you with steps to obtain a User ID. Read the steps and click To continue. You will then be asked to enter and press GO to enter your account number. You will also be given the steps if you choose I want my password. You will be prompted to enter your User ID and press GO until you continue with the steps.
How to Enroll for New User ID
If you have recently opened an account, your Internet Banking User ID/Password can be found in the Welcome Kit issued at the time of opening the account. However here are the steps to get your User Id.
- On the top right corner of the ICICI Bank Online Banking website, you can find a New User option, tap on it.
- When you click on it, you will now find a new webpage as shown in the image below.
- Here you need to click on I want my user Id.
- Read the steps carefully and press click to proceed.
- Provide your account details and hit GO.
Features of this Portal
Online banking has various advantages and features for users but unlike other banks, ICICI Bank Online Banking has few features that make it different from others. Some of the distinctive features of ICICI are:
- Account-holders can apply for government schemes.
- You can view your transaction status.
- Register for Digital Signature Certificate
- eLocker services.
In India and globally, ICICI Bank Limited, along with its subsidiaries, provides banking and financial services. It operates under the divisions of retail banking, wholesale banking, treasury, other banking, life insurance, general insurance, among others. The business provides investments, wages, insurance, current and other accounts, as well as fixed, revolving, and security deposits. Hence, if you face problems while net banking, you can find all the ICICI Bank Online Banking related information here.