Today we are here with you to explain to you about the Fulton Bank Online Banking process. Fulton Bank operates in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Virginia as a leading regional bank. There are 115 branches and 135 ATMs within the bank. It has assets of more than $9 billion. The bank provides a range of services to clients, such as money management, insurance, and credit. Businesses, and the government. Hence, our main topic of discussion here is the online banking service, therefore let’s get on with it.
The Fulton Bank has more than 100 branches and ATMs and you can find out the nearest branch to you through the bank’s website. Here we have given the information about one of its branches:
- Branch Name: Washington TWP Bank
- Branch Address: 303 Egg Harbor Rd, Sewell, NJ 08080
- Contact Number: +1 856-582-8883
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM
Fulton Bank Online Banking Process
To access the online banking system of Fulton Bank, one should have an account with the bank. Now, here are the instructions for you to learn the Fulton Bank Online Banking process. Please make sure you follow the given below instructions properly, thus ensuring the smooth flow of the process.
- Log on to the Fulton Bank Online Banking Portal.
- On the homepage of the bank’s website, you can find the login option. Click on it and a drop-down menu will appear on the right side of your screen.
- You can also click on the drop-down menu on the right side of your screen, and select online banking.
- Now, on the same page, you will have to enter your username and password.
- After this, click on secure login,
Forgot Your Information
Sometimes it is possible that you may have forgotten your password or username. If you cannot remember either of these Fulton Bank Online Banking credentials, then please take a look at the given below account recovery instructions.
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you have forgotten your password.
- On the homepage of the bank, you can find the Forgot your info? Recover option below the online banking portal, click on it.
- Once you click there a new page will appear, where you will have to pass the captcha.
- After this, a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Here you will have to provide the requested information.
If you cannot remember your username, then click on the I forgot my username option as shown in the image above, and you will be redirected to the username recovery page. Here you will have to enter and your email address and your username will be sent to your email address.
New User Enrollment
You should follow the steps below to set up a new account. In order to build a Fulton Bank Online Banking account with it, please note that you first need to have an account with Fulton bank.
- Click on the enroll now option, below the online banking portal.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you will have to submit an online form.
- Please enter all the requested details correctly.
- Once you complete the form, click on complete sign-up.
Features Of Online Banking
There are several benefits of online banking and the main aim of the Fulton Bank Online Banking portal is to make banking easy for its customers. Here we have listed a few of the features of this online banking portal.
- Display account balance and statements for downloads.
- Shift funds to the same bank or other banks between accounts.
- Make payment by RTGS/receive payments.
- Develop deposits that are fixed.
- Demand Draft Request.
With this, our article about Fulton Bank Online Banking comes to an end. We hope you are able to log in to your account and if you didn’t have an account, then you were able to create one for yourself. If you have any queries then you can call the customer helpline number at 18003858664.