First Premier Bank is a public bank that provides individuals, corporations, rural communities, and organizations in the United States with financial services. The bank works as an affiliate of the United Nations Corporation. Today we are here with you with the First Premier Bank Online Banking article. Here you can read and learn about the login procedure, online banking registration process, and password recovery instructions. Hence, let’s begin with some basic information.
Like most bank websites, you can locate the nearest branch or ATM through the First Premier Bank Online Banking webpage. Here we have given information about one of its branches.
- Branch Name: First PREMIER Bank
- Branch Address: 1808 S Cliff Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57105
- Contact Number: (605) 357-3071
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
First Premier Bank Online Banking Login Process
First Premier Banks provides their clients with access through their online banking to their bank accounts. Those who have a bank account can log in and access their bank account operations easily at any time. Here is a step-by-step explanation of the First Premier Bank Online Banking login process.
- The very first you will have to do is visit the official website.
- On your screen, you can see the bank’s homepage. You will have to place your cursor on the Sign In option on the top right corner of your screen and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Now click on Personal banking.
- Another page will open and here you will have to enter your Login Id and Password.
- Then click on Login.
How To Reset Your Password
One must reset their account passwords regularly as this reduces the risk of online fraud. If you have forgotten your password or want to reset your First Premier Bank Online Banking password, here are the steps you will have to follow:
- Once again click on the Personal Banking option on the bank’s webpage.
- Now, on the login page, click on the Forgot Your Password? the option below the login button.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your Login ID.
- The bank will send you your new password to your registered email address.
New users can get themselves enrolled easily within a few minutes and enjoy the First Premier Bank Online Banking features. The basic requirement is you need to have an account with the bank and then only you can enroll for online banking. To create your new account, follow these steps:
- When you visit the First Premier Bank Online Banking webpage, scroll down and on your right-hand side, you can see the Access Your Account portal.
- Now click on Set Up Online Access.
- You will be directed to a new page. Here you can find many different options and you will have to click Personal banking.
- Click on the enroll now option below Personal Banking.
- An enrollment form for First Premier Bank Online Banking will be displayed on your screen.
- Please enter all the requested details carefully.
Features of Online Banking
Nowadays, before buying anything people thinks of the benefits and features that they get while using it. Similarly, when you use any online portal or login portal, there are several features that you can use. Online banking provides several benefits to its users and when you enroll for First Premier Bank Online Banking, you not only benefit from using a reliable and comfortable portal but also experience the following advantages.
- Enhanced Security
- Personalized Services
- Get Electronic Statement
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills Online
Well, that’s all about the First Premier Bank Online Banking. We hope all the given information is useful to you. You can call the customer care at 800-501-6535 for further more doubts. You can also visit the nearest branch of the bank and contact the branch manager to help you with your queries.