Internet banking means accessing your bank account and making monetary operations on your smartphone, tablet, or computer through the Internet. It’s easy, extremely convenient, and allows you to carry out a lot of functions without having to actually visit or call your bank, such as paying bills and transferring money. Today we are here with an article about Columbia Bank Online Banking system. This article will help you to learn the online banking procedure as well as other relevant information regarding the Columbia Bank Online Portal.
Columbia Bank Branch Information
Before we begin with our main section about the Columbia Bank Online Banking Portal, here is some information related to one of the branches of the Columbia Bank.
- Branch Name: High School Road Branch
- Branch Address: 208 High School Rd NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Phone Number: (206) 842-1035
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 7 Am- 7 PM
How to Log in for Columbia Bank Online Banking
Columbia Bank is a broad local bank that was founded to provide various financial services in 1993. The bank currently provides a range of services, including wealth management, personal banking, savings, and business services. For its customers, the bank provides online banking. Okay, so now we move towards the login procedure. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Visit the Columbia Bank Online Banking Portal.
- On the homepage of Columbia bank’s website, you can see a login portal on your left-hand side as shown in the image below.
- From the dropdown menu, select your account representative and then enter your user ID and click the log in button.
- Now, enter your password and you will be logged in to your account.
Forgetting passwords is a very common problem faced by users, and if you are facing the same problem here is what you need to do.
- On the password page of Columbia Bank Online Banking, as shown in the image below, you can find the Forgot Your Password option, select it.
- Now, enter your User ID and provide the last four digits of your TAX ID Number.
- You will also have to enter your email address.
- A password reset link will be provided to your email address. Follow the instructions provided and make sure to enter the correct information.
Enrollment For Online Banking
If you already have an account with Columbia bank and haven’t enrolled yourself for online banking then you are surely missing out on the various benefits available to you. However, there is still room for you to get enrolled. Read the given below steps and learn how to sign up for Columbia Bank Online Banking system.
- Go to the bank’s website, provided above.
- Now click on the Enroll button.
- On the next page, select the online enrollment option. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you will have to provide the requested information. Please double check all the information you provide.
- Click submit.
- Lastly, select your security options and create a password for your Columbia Bank Online Banking account.
Features of Online Banking
Nowadays, all the banks provide online banking facilities to their account holders. Online banking has made banking services very convenient for customers as everything is accessible at your fingertips. The Columbia Bank Online Banking also provides similar facilities to its customers. Here are some of the features of Columbia Banking,
- Online Balance Check.
- Download Account Statement.
- Transfer of Funds.
- Application for Loans.
Founded in 1993, Columbia Bank is a Tacoma, Washington-based Northwest community bank with extensive strategies and experience to meet the changing needs of companies and individuals. It has a network of 150 branches across Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. In all states, it has thousands of ATMs. You can find all the information related to the Columbia Bank Online Banking Portal here in this article. If you still face problems while online banking, you can simply visit the nearest Columbia bank branch and ask for assistance.