Here you can read about the Bank of Hawaii Online Banking feature. So let’s begin right away. Online banking enables financial transactions to be conducted out by a user through the Internet. Online banking is sometimes referred to as web-banking or Internet banking. Online banking provides clients with almost any commonly accessible service, including transactions, transfers, and online bill payments, via a local branch. Today’s article is also about one such bank which offers online banking service to its customers.
Bank of Hawaii Branch Information
Just before we get to Bank of Hawaii Online Banking, here is some information related to one of its branches:
- Branch Name: Main Branch
- Branch Address: 111 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Contact Number: (808)643-3888
- Working Hours: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Bank of Hawaii Online Banking Login
Bank of Hawaii is a regional bank, with headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii. It has the most number of accounts, branches, ATMs, and customers in the state. And as the number of customers is high, the quality of service is also high. Now, follow the given below steps to learn the Bank of Hawaii Online Banking procedure.
- Go to the website of Bank Of Hawaii. Once, you visit the homepage of the bank’s website, you can find a login option on the screen as shown in the image given below.
- Now, a login menu will pop-up on your screen. Select your region, enter your user ID and click on the login button,
- You will be directed to a different page where you will enter your password after you have entered your user ID and submitted your details. You will be redirected to your personal Bank of Hawaii Online Banking portal once submitted, where you will be able to perform all of your personal online banking business at your convenience, as and when you want.
Forgot Your Password
The most worrisome problem that most of the customers face is, forgetting their passwords. But do not worry if you are also facing the same problems, because the Bank of Hawaii Online Banking Portal has already got you covered. Here is what you will have to do:
- Bank Of Hawaii has a 24X7 customer care facility. You can simply dial 1-888-643-3888 and tell them about your problem.
- You can also recover your account manually by staying at your home, through your computer or smartphone.
- Click on the Forgot User ID or Password option on the password page and the password recovery process will begin.
- Once you click on Forgot User ID or Password? option, you will be taken to a different page, as shown in the image. Here you will have to select your region.
- Then select the Forgot Password option and provide your user ID.
- Now follow the steps as shown on your screen.
New User Enrollment
If you are an existing customer of Bank Of Hawaii and still haven’t enrolled for the Bank of Hawaii Online Banking service, then surely you are missing a lot of features. But better late than never. You can enroll right now by just following these steps:
- Visit the Bank Of Hawaii new user enrollment page.
- Click on Enroll e-Bankoh.
- On the next page, select your region and your customer type and click on continue.
- After this, you will have to provide the information requested, and the remainder of your registration, providing personal information, and setting up protection for your account, will be directed to you privately.
Features of Online Banking
Online banking has many features but apart from those here are some of the most prominent features of the Bank of Hawaii Online Banking Service:
- 24/7 account and service access.
- Speed and efficiency.
- Online bill payment.
We end our article here and hope that you are successfully able to log in to your Bank of Hawaii Online Banking portal. In the end, if you have any doubts or problems then you can dial the customer care helpline and get your problems solved.