Consumer and corporate banking products and services are operated in Texas by Amarillo National Bank. The company provides deposit options, such as checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as deposit certificates; overdraft safety; and equity, bond, mutual fund, exchange-traded funds, annuities, and managed accounts brokerage and investment services. Apart from all these services, the customer also gets the Amarillo National Bank Online Banking service. You can read in detail about this in this article.
There are many branches of the Amarillo National Bank, but here are details about just a single branch.
- Branch Name: Plaza One Branch.
- Branch Address: 410 S. Taylor St. Amarillo, TX 79101.
- Contact Number: (806) 378-8000.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
You can also find the nearest branch through the website of the bank.
Amarillo National Bank Online Banking
Moving on to our main topic, here we have explained to you how to log in to your account. The steps are simple and easy to follow, hence make sure you go through this part of the article thoroughly.
- On your computer or smartphone, go to the Amarillo National Bank Online Banking website.
- When you visit the bank’s website, you can find the Account login option on the homepage.
- Select online banking from the drop-down menu.
- In the username blank, enter your username.
- After this, you will have to enter your password.
- Hit the login button.
All the online banking portals offer an account recovery option to their users. Amarillo National Bank Online Banking portal also offers the account recovery option.
- When you enter a wrong password, the Amarillo National Bank Online Banking webpage will redirect you to the account recovery page. See the image given below.
- Here you have to click on the forgot your password? option.
- After this, the page will request your login ID.
- From here onwards, the webpage will guide you with the password recovery procedure.
If you wish to talk to a person, you can call the customer helpline at (806) 378-8000. You can also visit the bank to speak in person with bank personnel.
New User Enrollment
Many times customers do not trust the online banking systems due to the increase in the number of cybercrime cases. But the Amarillo National Bank Online Banking portal is a safe one and your privacy is protected here. Hence, if you haven’t enrolled yourselves, you can do it right now.
- On the same website of the bank, you can find the setup online access option.
- When you click on it, the terms and conditions of the Amarillo national bank will appear on your screen. Read them carefully and click on I Accept.
- After this, an online banking enrollment form will appear on your screen. Please provide the correct information in the requested blanks.
- Once you complete filling the form, click on continue.
- From here the webpage will guide you about what you will have to do.
Features Of Online Banking
The Amarillo National Bank Online Banking portal offers a lot of features to its users. Here we have listed out a few ones:
- At any moment, track your ANB accounts
- Transferring Capital.
- Receive Account Messages via text or e-mail (Normal cell phone rates will apply).
- Upload Declarations.
- Save time and postage by online payment of your bills.
- Check your loan statements and balances on the ANB CD.
- Payment of loans.
Thus, this was all about the Amarillo National Bank Online Banking portal. You can easily log in to your account, recover your password, and create a new account by going through this article. Please make sure you always double-check all the information that you provide. And if there are still any queries, then you can visit the nearest branch or call the customer helpline at (806) 378-8000.